Thursday, November 29, 2007

How to get to my house from Chang Gung University

I come from Tainan so my house is in Tainan. It is far away from Chan Gung. It takes a lot of time for me to go home.
Every time I go home, I take a train from Tao-Yuan Train Station. First, I leave from my dormitory and I go to school bus stop to take the school bus. Besides, there are always many people at the school bus stop and on the school bus. I feel very uncomfortable every time when I'm on the school bus.
Second, I get to Chang Gung Memory Hospital by school bus. And then, I wait the bus which arrives at Tao-Yuan Train Station at hospital. It takes almost an hour for me to get to the train station. Because it is takes a long time to get there, I always take a nap on the bus.
Third, when I get to train station, I often buy some foods before I take the train. And then, I take the train from Tao-Yuan to Tainan. It takes almost four hours for me to go home. Besides, I can see many places during the four hours. For example, Jhongli, Hsinchu, Miaoli, Taichung, Changhua, Chiayi and Shing-Enng.
Finally, when I arrive in Tainan, my mother would go to Tainan Train Station to take me home. It takes almost fifteen minutes for me to get to my house.
Because my home is far away from Chang Gung, I can't go home often. Every time I go home, I feel very happy and enjoy a lot of happiness.

No comments: